How Often Should A Company Work On Their Social Media Content?
How many of you like reading the information, quote, or a book again and again, how many of you like eating stale food, or how many of you enjoy visiting the same place daily?
Most of you would say, not very much, it gets boring at times and it also does not have much to offer.
The same goes for content. Social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat are known for their content creation. These platforms are being followed by millions in the whole wide world because of the services they offer, once they stop doing that they will no more have the same views or reachability, Which makes it all the more important for posting fresh content regularly.
Content Is The King
This statement is not only true in media but also in every industry that exists. Every day we witness new content creators emerging on the social media world because of the high return the content provides in terms of sales, profit, brand building, generating traffic, and so on. Working on fresh content, posting it on the company’s website, social media platforms may look overwhelming but are of major importance.
- New people– People will visit the brand’s website if they have something refreshing to offer, they spare their valuable time to know something new and if they find the same content over time, they might lose interest in the brand and avoid visiting it. They are enormous ways in which content can be published through the podcast, article, blog, video, story, caption, or copy, it doesn’t matter whether the caption is large or small, what matters is what kind of information it is providing to the target audience, and if it is worth speeding their time. The audience always prefers valuable, engaging, humorous content.
- The new babies– There are many new companies emerging each day and they already have existing brands for competition. Publishing content consistently helps them to improve SEO and create positioning in the market.
- Brand awareness– The main purpose of presenting the new content regularly is to make the audience aware of the benefits of a company can offer. It helps in bringing awareness about the launch of new products, changes in existing products, new offers or discounts all can be known by a simple post.
- Generate traffic- According to statistics; if a company publishes 16 pieces of content on their platform, it is likely to give them 4 times more traffic than others, more traffic generation means more visibility and hence improving the awareness and sales of the company.
- Pace up with the trend- Social media is the new trend, every company has diverted all their money and efforts towards social media platform because of the usage. If the brand is lacking to keep pace with this new trend, it will affect its business too.
How Often A Brand Must Post?
Too much or too little is always harmful, so it is mandated to create the right balance. As social media experts have claimed that if too much frequency can lead to loss of traffic and too little can lead to the loss of existence of the company.
The focus of the brand must be Consistent posting and quality of content.
Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
- According to experts, brands can publish twice a day on Facebook.
- Twitter is completely different platform companies are expected to tweet 1-5 times a day.
- Instagram requires a correct discipline action of posting, irregularity on gram can easily affect the fan the following base.
The Final Word
Many brands have lost themselves in the world because of a lack of awareness and efforts in publishing new content for their pages. A proper plan and strategy must be made by the digital marketing team to keep the company’s game up. Social media has become a new way of advertising because of the high potential. If the brand does not use the platform rightly it will hamper their presence. Many companies have their in-house content creators to improve their presence. If audiences are not satisfied with the content, none of the strategy would work for the brand.
Content is a decision that must be taken with utmost seriousness.
Share us your views in the comment section below.